Learn how to make a green smoothie bag for each day of the week ahead of time. It took us a while but now we love green smoothies!
Prep ahead freezer bags
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (cut up into little cubes, if you don't love ginger just put less)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1 plastic bag or container
Get out your high speed blender and add...
- 1 frozen smoothie bag
- 2 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 drops lemon essential oil (this is optional, if you do use lemon essential oil, make sure its pure)
Let’s Get Healthy Together
Get in the kitchen and give this recipe a try.
Let us know how it turns out for you. Write us a comment or post a picture on instagram and tag us @saltsole, we wanna see it.
You Might Also Like
- Creamy Dreamy Green Smoothie
- Blueberry Smoothie
- How to Make Cashew Milk - So Easy!
- Fresh Start Green Tea Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Strawberry Smoothie
Icon credit - Noun Project
- Blender icon created by: Yorlmar Campos